ordering official transcripts
lewis university transcripts
federal regulation requires a signature for the release of a transcript. all lewis university transcripts are official, and the cost is $5.00 for one transcript. additional transcripts ordered at the same time are $2.00 each.
you have several options for requesting your official transcript:
university has retained credentials
inc. to accept transcript orders over the internet. if you
do not have access to the internet, call credentials
inc. at (847) 716-3005.
due to recently implemented health and safety precautions, the option for in person transcript pickup is not available. also, due to remote work mandates, 1st class mail option is temporarily suspended. please email the office of the registrar with questions or concerns regarding this temporary change at email@example.com.
- students may
also request transcripts by mail. the signed letter must include the following
- student's name.
- the name under which student attended.
- student's social security number or id number.
- dates of attendance.
- if student is a graduate, date(s) of graduation.
- where transcripts are to be sent.
- student's return address, daytime telephone number, signature.
- A check or money order made payable to lewis university ($5.00 per transcript, $2.00 per each additional transcript ordered at the same time).
mail the transcript request to:
one university parkway
romeoville, il 60446
normal processing of transcripts takes three to five business days. please allow additional time for mail service.
other university or community college
if you have attended another university, or community college, you will want to submit a transcript from that institution when applying to lewis university: